BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And life goes on...

Hello blog! It's been a LONG long time since I've posted. I deeply apologize, but as usual, my life has been FULL of crazyness and so I've been too busy to post. Plus not having a computer at home made it difficult to keep up... But there's no need to worry about that anymore! (At least for now) Because I haved moved in with my friend Caitlin.



If you're wondering why it's because my sister Danielle that I lived with for over a year, randomly kicked me out of my home the other night... Yep. That's right. She kicked me right out on the streets with no where to live, no car, no money. Nothing. So much for family eh?



So, now I am living with Caitlin and her family in their basement. I am so lucky to have such great friends who are willing to support me and offer me a home. I'm very blest. I'll also be staying with my friend Lacey on some weekends and stuff too. So, at least I have a roof over my head. That's more than a lot of other people have so I'm grateful for that.



What I'm working on now is finding a full-time job so that I can save up money and get a place of my own so that my friends aren't burdened with me for TOO long. Also I'm trying to get my own car ASAP. I'm working on something at the moment... on the 18th I'm supposed to go to a car auction in Fredricksburg with my parents. They're supposed to try to buy 3 cars. 1 for my dad, 1 for my mom, and a 3rd one for me so buy from my dad!!! I'd be making monthly payments to him for it. So, I'm REALLY hoping and praying that that will work out... otherwise I have no idea how to get a car soon! UGH

My life has just been extra crazy lately... *sigh* I say "extra" because my life is always crazy of course...

On a positive note I'm looking forward to attending my first hockey game ever next week with my friend Kelly. That should be awesome!!!

Well, I'm tired and not feeling well so I'm gonna end this post now. See ya soon blog!

- Noelle

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say....I live in the basement too, just so it doesn't sound like you're in a cave somewhere. LOL Love having you here, you're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl no I didnt mean that your basment is bad! I love living down there with you lol.

    ReplyDelete