BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pondering Myself

I was just wondering a few minutes ago... What is special about me? Is there anything special about me? Is there?

I certainly don't think so. Maybe that's why I seem to always be the girl left behind. The one who loses all her friends. The one who seems to fade into the background at social gatherings. The girl who is in love with the guy who either loves another girl, or just has no interest in her at all other than being "just friends"

What I wanna know is, WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!

Am I ugly? Stupid? Is it because I'm not as thin as other girls? Is it because I have no money? Cuz I dont have a gorgeous smile? A beautiful singing voice? Really nice clothes? A shiny car? What IS it?!?!!?! How come I seem to not be good enough?

*sigh* oh well... please excuse me for this pity party. I'm just feeling rather depressed and useless tonight.

- Noelle

2 comments:

  1. My god! I really need to check this site more often. Oh, my dear. You are a wonderful, independent, funny, beautiful, unique woman!
    I seem to recall we had this conversation, too. And I believe we decided on the fact that it's because you don't need a guy to survive and they sense it. You will find the one for you and you will always have me as a friend, no matter what! Because I love you, even if you think you're not special, you are! Because I'm very picky with my love, as you should know.

    ReplyDelete