BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pimpin' My Blog

Hello my fellow bloggers! How is everyone doing this fine Sunday evening? Well, some of you may have noticed that I have (finally) changed the title of my blog! Before I simply had it titled as "decluegirl1229" which is my yahoo ID and email username etc. I had put it up there when I first made my blog because at the time I didn't have any ideas for a good title and I was rushing around working on other things. Now that I've had the time to sit down at an actual computer instead of using my phone for internet, I have come up with the name of my blog! As you can see it's "Noelle's Neurotic Nook". I thought very long and hard about what the title of my blog should be... It was actually REALLY difficult! Lol. I played around with making a title out of my eye color (hazel) or my birth month (december) and things like that... and I must give kudos to my sisters Dominique and Annemarie who tried very hard to help me figure out what my blog title should be! Thanks guys! Anyways, finally I decided that I wanted my name in the title, cuz it is MY blog right? So, I started throwing around ideas in my head about adjectives or words which desribed me that went well with my name. I came upon the word neurotic and it fits me awfully well! Of course I'm not 100% neurotic, but I have enough of the symtoms and such. In case anyone doesn't have a clear understanding of what "neurotic" means here's a short description of some of the attributes of neurosis:

anxiety, saddness or depression, anger, irritability, mental confusion,
low sense of self-worth, behavioral symptoms such as phobic avoidance,
viligance, impulsive and compulsive acts, lethargy, cognitive problems
such as unpleasant or disturbing thoughts, repetition of thoughts and
obsession, habitual fantasizing, negativity and cynicism, aggressivness,
perfectionism, schizoid isolation, etc.

Yeah... pretty much alot of that relates to me, but of course not all of it, and some of the symptoms I have are very minor. Anyways, I like the title of my new blog and I hope everyone else does too!

1 comment:

  1. I like it! How about my new look, have you seen it yet?
    Yeah, you're neurotic, but everyone is. ;) Love ya, girl1

    ReplyDelete