BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You Find Out Who Your Friends Are

"A friend will be there
to bail you out when
you're in jail... A true
friend will be in the cell
sitting next to you
saying, "Shit, we fucked
up!"

That my devoted readers, is the definition of my good friends Caitlin and Anne!

Over the years Ive had good friends, bad friends, short term friends, and long term friends, but I've only ever had two TRUE friends! I've been stabbed in the back, slandered, ditched, gossiped about, and left in the dust by my old so called "friends" but Caitlin and Anne have been the complete opposite. Faithful, True, Kind, Caring, and always there for me!
Even when the 3 of us had a space of separation for 3 years!! They never once thought bad of me, or ignored me, or spoke ill of me. Now that shows some strong bonds of friendship if you ask me! ;)

So, I just wanted to give a shout out to them, tell them I love them, and let them know how truly happy and proud I am to have been lucky enough to be reunited!

- Noelle

2 comments:

  1. It's better to have a few really close friends that you can trust, than to have a lot of friends that aren't so close.

    ReplyDelete